Deep Clean Tile Cleaner & Grout Sealer Remover
Watch Video Instructions
1. Sweep or vacuum surface to remove loose debris.
2. Dilute Deep Clean with water depending on cleaning task.
- LIGHT CLEANING: Mix 4 ounces per 1 gallon of water.
- MEDIUM CLEANING: Mix 8 ounces per 1 gallon of water.
- HEAVY CLEANING: Mix 16 ounces per 1 gallon of water.
- STRIPPING: Deep Clean may be used full strength.
3. Apply solution to area with a mop or sprayer and allow to dwell 3-5 minutes for cleaning, 5-10 minutes for stripping.
DO NOT allow to dry on surface.
4. For heavy buildups, agitate with sponge mop, soft bristle brush or scrub machine.
5. Mop up dirty solution and rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove residual cleaner.